About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

App-solutely Awesome

So, as you know, I love finding cool apps on my iPhone! I have found a pretty amazing app called CheckPoints. It has quickly become my new favorite! Basically, this is how it works. You "check in" at stores and businesses that you already go to. By checking in you earn points. You can also earn points when you go to many stores by scanning the bar code on certain products. For example, if you scan any Clorox product at Target, you earn 50 points.

Earning points sounds fun, but what can you do with those points? Well, you can cash your points in for gift cards, electronics, and more. It's like getting something free, just for shopping! Watch this video for more information.

Another great way to earn points is to refer friends. For each friend that you refer, you earn 150 points. That's pretty easy!

Go ahead and download CheckPoints. You'll become addicted very quickly. You can earn 300 points just for getting started. Don't forget to help me out by putting my code, amandalt30, in the bonus code spot.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio