About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Interest in Pinterest

I recently noticed that several people on Facebook were writing about a website called Pinterest. Despite having "interest" in the name, it didn't sound that interesting to me. I finally decided to check it out, and now I'm addicted. Pinterest is a website where you can customize your own virtual pin boards--pinning ideas, products, crafts, and recipes that you like. You can follow your Facebook or Twitter friends and see what they like as well. The site is always updating, so the ideas are endless.

Here's an overview of my personalized boards. (You can create your own categories.)
From there, you can click on any board, and see all of the ideas you have pinned.
So, once you've started pinning onto your boards, you can put your ideas into action. I've found enough to keep me busy for a very long time! I've tried a few ideas out so far and was able to make some super cool things!

If you're already using Pinterest, I'd like to know what ideas you've loved the most. If you are not using the website, please let me know. I'll send you an invitation and you can start pinning away. You'll also quickly develop an interest in Pinterest!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio