About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back in the Day TV Trivia

Now that I'm into my 14th snow day, I am about to die of boredom. The house is clean, the laundry is done, the DVR is empty, and I can't think of anything else to do. I'm sure that I'm not the only person out there who is tired of being stuck at home. So, to help us pass a little time, I thought it'd be fun to play a little trivia. Remember the sitcoms of the 90's? Those shows were great! The theme songs got stuck in my head, and I can still remember the words to most of them. Can you?

Here's how the game works. (Sorry that I have to give the directions like a teacher--I miss being at work.)

Read the lyrics. Choose which TV shows theme song the lyrics belong to. Leave a comment with your answers. I'll let you know if you're right! (If you don't know the answer, make your best guess.)

1) "On the playground is where I spent most of my days."
     a) Hang Time
     b) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
     c) The Wonder Years
     d) Saved By the Bell

2) "Real love burstin' out of every seam."
     a) Family Matters
     b) Full House
     c) Step by Step
     d) Roseanne

3) "Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song."
     a) Perfect Strangers
     b) Saved by the Bell: College Years
     c) Hangin' With Mr. Cooper
     d) The Wonder Years

4) "If I can hand it in tomorrow it'll be alright."
     a) Step By Step
     b) Clarissa Explains It All
     c) Saved By the Bell
     d) California Dreams

5) "It makes me wanna fart."
     a) Sister Sister
     b) Salute Your Shorts
     c) Hey Dude
     d) All That

6) "Than the greatest wall in China, or that rabbit with a drum."
     a) Roseanne
     b) Life Goes On
     c) Mad About You
     d) Grace Under Fire

7) "She had style, she had flair, she was there!"
     a) Blossom
     b) Who's The Boss
     c) Moesha
     d) The Nanny

8) "What ever happened to predictability?"
     a) Family Matters
     b) Perfect Strangers
     c) Full House
     d) Step by Step

9) "Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA."
     a) Friends
     b) Mad About You
     c) Life Goes On
     d) Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

10) "I'm standing at the edge of tomorrow, today."
     a) Hang Time
     b) California Dreams
     c) Saved By The Bell: College Years
     d) Boy Meets World


Don't forget to put your answers in the comment section. Also, tell me what your favorite show of the 90's was. Good luck!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

First of all, it's always weird when I leave a comment on here because it takes me like 15 tries to get it finally posted.

Here's my answers:
1B 2A 3D 4C 5B 6A 7D 8C 9A 10C

I love all those shows minus Mad About You, Perfect Strangers, and Life Goes On.

Other great shows of the 90s include: The Torkleson's, Growing Pains, Ready or Not, and Flash Forward!

From Rebecca

Kyle's Answers

1-fresh prince
2-family matters
3-the wonder years
4-saved by the bell
5-salute your shorts
6-roseanne
7-the nanny
8-full house
9-friends
10-saved by the bell: college years

favorite shows in order: 1-roseanne 2-boy meets world 3-full house 4-family matters 5-step by step

Amanda said...

So sorry to hear that the comments are giving you trouble. Thanks for your persistence! I'll text you your score..don't want to ruin it for everyone else! LOL.

Lindsey said...

1. b
2. a
3. d
4. a
5. b
6. c
7. d
8. c
9. a
10. c
I had lots of fav shows in the 90's, obviously I did a lot of sitting around watching tv and eating Little Debbie's. It is how I became the person I am today! HAHA

Amanda said...

Lindsey--80%. Not too bad! I loved the Little Debbie's too. Still do.

Robin said...

1) b
2) a
3) d
4) c
5) d
6) b
7) d
8) c
9) a
10) c

Amanda said...

Robin--80%
Pretty Good!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio