About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

App-solutely Awesome

Have an iPhone? Love to find new and exciting apps? Me too! I thought it would be fun to share a new app each week.

This week's free app is called Groupon. (Don't have an iPhone? Don't worry--you can get in on this too...www.groupon.com)

Groupon offers daily discount coupons to restaurants, shops, and attractions in major cities around the United States. Using the app (or website) is great when you are travelling. For example, if you know that you will be visiting Cincinnati next week, you can start checking the daily deals for discounts. Discounts are usually at least half off--for example pay $10 for $20 worth of pizza at a local pizza place. How cool would it be to get all of your meals half off?!? Just last week a friend went to Cincinnati and got a Groupon deal for the local water park--adult admission--for only $13! What a deal!

Don't live in a major city? Don't worry! Bowling Green, KY is anything but a major U.S. city, but many times the Louisville, KY discounts are for places in or around Bowling Green. (Just a few weeks ago there was a discount for Lost River cave admission--less than half the normal cost.)

Interested? Learn more by watching this video from Groupon's website.


Add the app, or add the website to your favorites. Leave me a comment to let me know what deals you find! Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio