About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cash 4 Books

Do you love to read? That's great! I wish that I enjoyed reading, but I just don't. I do know how to read, and I have read before, but I'm just not interested. One thing that I am interested in is making money! (Aren't we all?) So, if you like to make money, and you have a lot of books, you're in luck!

A few years ago I found a website that is pretty amazing. It's called Cash4Books.net and it pays you for your used books! Sound too good to be true? It's not!



Here's how it works! Find your old books. Log onto Cash4Books.net--click here Sell Used Books - Ship Your Books For Free And Get Fast Cash Back! Type in the ISBN numbers to find out how much money you can make. From there you can print a free shipping label. Mail the books and once they receive them they will deposit the money into your PayPal account. How cool is that?!?

Here's a video for more help/info.



Just for fun, I'll show you my own example. I just finished my Masters so I have all of these books lying around. (I bought several of these on Amazon.com--typically priced anywhere from a quarter-$5.)


I logged on to Cash4Books.net and check out what I found! $45.64! That's some great money! Imagine what you readers could make off of your old books!

Gather up your books, and log on. Leave me a comment to let me know how much you made!

One more thing--you can also join the Cash4Books.net Affiliate Program. Tell your friends about Cash4Books.net, and earn $5 for each new customer that you bring to the website.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Amanda! Saw your tag on FB and came on over to read your blog. Great ideas. I have a million books laying aournd- I'll have to give this website a try.

Amanda said...

Thanks! Please let me know how you like it. I've used this website forever and love it!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio