About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Weekly Reality Recap

The Bachelorette
This week on the Bachelorette Ali and the three remaining men went to Tahiti. Ali went on dates with Roberto and Chris, and both dates went well. On the day she was supposed to go with Frank, he announced that he would be leaving the show to pursue a relationship with his ex-girlfriend. While I think it was lame for Frank to stay on the show that long and never say anything to Ali about the feelings he was having, I am glad he said something now instead of later. I am so excited to see who she chooses in the end. I still really want Chris to win!

Teen Mom
For some reason, I love this show. The four moms featured started out on MTV's 16 and Pregnant, and now have their own show about life as a teen mom.

In this season premiere Macy decided to start collecting child support from her ex-fiancee Ryan. I do realize that Ryan is a teenager, and he is unemployed, but he only ended up having to pay like $230 a month. That's crazy to me.

Tyler and Catelynn gave their baby Carly up for adoption. Catelynn has a pretty rough home life and has been living with Tyler and his mom for a while now. In this episode, Tyler suggested Catelynn move back home for a while. He said that they were too young to be living together. I know that the situation is bad at home for Catelynn, and I hate that she's going back to that. I feel really sorry for her, because she seems to be a lot more mature than the rest of her family.


Amber thought she might be pregnant again so she went to the doctor, only to find out that she's not. Amber is straight up drama, and her super orange tan is killing me!

Farrah got into a fight with her mom, Debra. Farrah's lip was busted, and when the cops arrived Debra was holding knives. She is crazy! Farrah moved in to the "guest house" across the street because she's not allowed to have her baby, Sophia, around Debra.

Jersey Couture
Diane, Kimberly, and Chrissy traveled to Chicago in the season finale to visit their friend Mac. They were able to get ideas for expanding their business. While they were gone, Sal and Anthony worked in the Diane & Co. back room to make it more organized, like the one in Chicago. Unfortunately, Diane wasn't too pleased with it.


Kimberly talks about expanding the store, and Chrissy complains about working in the store--as usual. Chrissy threatens to quit working at the store because she says it's not her dream. I do think it kind of stinks that she is expected to work in the store. I guess we'll see what happens next season.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio