About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Things I Know

Ok, so I've wanted to try blogging for a long time, but I didn't know what to write about. It seems only logical to write about things I know--hence the original title. So, let's start it out with a few things that I know.

1) I love to write!
2) I love to talk--a lot.
3) I love to find a deal--and then tell everyone about it!
4) I'm basically very random, so there's no telling what I'll blog about.
5) I could quite possibly be the only person who reads this blog, and I'm cool with that!

And now for something I don't know. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to make my blog cute and fun, but I'll work on it.

2 comments:

Kristy Pool said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway! Your blog is really cute. I love random thoughts and I will be anxious to hear about good deals...as long as I can get them in Texas too!

Amanda said...

Definitely! I'm just trying to decide where to get started.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio