About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

IKEA

Everyone knows that I love IKEA! I've made it my mission to tell everyone how great it is! I went again last week with the girls I work with. They all loved it too!


If you don't know about IKEA, it is your one stop shop for home decor. You can find wonderfully priced furniture, textiles, decorations, accessories, and more. You will be shocked at just how much you can buy with just a little money!


IKEA stores are spread out all over the country, but the closest one to us in Bowling Green is in West Chester, OH....about 4 hours away. So, plan a road trip with your friends and make it a fun getaway. Be prepared to spend several hours in the store, because there's so  much to see!

Most of the store is set up in fully furnished (by IKEA) rooms. You cans see how furniture looks when it is set up, and get lots of ideas for your own home. The rest of the store is set up like a warehouse, where you can pull your own items from bins on the floor.


If you're like me and think that you need to eat all of the time, you're in luck! IKEA has their own restaurant located inside the store, along with a cafe with some wonderful cinnamon rolls. I've heard that the meatballs are amazing, but I haven't tried them.

I'm always wanting to go to IKEA, so if you want to go, let me know. I'm there! It's so much fun!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio