About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Let's Get Real

I have to say that I'm pretty opinionated. That's probably not the best thing in the world, but that's me. One of my favorite things to say right before I tell everyone what I think is "Let's get real." So, I thought that my blog would be a great place to discuss things that really weird me out.

I am intrigued by infomercials. I can watch them forever, and many times start to believe that I really need whatever they are selling. I rarely purchase the items, but have been given some from my grandmother. Sometimes I'm watching the infomercials, and I'm thinking, do people really buy this? This product is definitely one of those that leaves me saying "Let's get real!"

Have you heard of the Neckline Slimmer? Well, if not, you're about to! The Neckline Slimmer "is a small neck-exercise device that can help you lose hanging neck skin, double chins and neck folds." It's basically a little device that you place under your neck and move your chin up and down on it. The $19.99 kit (+$7.95 shipping & handling) comes with three different "levels"--beginner, middle, and advanced. Don't worry--if this is all too complicated for you, you also get an instructional DVD!


In case you need/want to know more, I've included the commercial.

Seriously?!? Let's get real!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio