About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekly Reality Recap

The Bachelorette
This week was highly annoying to me. Most of the guys gathered to answer questions about this season. The majority of the show was spent talking about "the wrestler" and what he did. He didn't even show up to the show, therefore I don't believe he should have had most of two hours devoted to talking about him. Frank also didn't show up. Don't worry, Kasey was there wth his strange voice. Honestly, I lost interest in the show. I am so looking forward to the finale. So excited!


 
Teen Mom
This week was drama on Teen Mom.
 
Farrah moved into an apartment to get away from her parents. She didn't tell her parents where she was moving to, but I don't think that will last long. She depends on them for too much.
 
Maci attempted to find a place to move into with some of her friends. Her friends quickly realized that living with a baby wasn't that appealing to them. So, it looks like Maci will be staying at home.
 
Gary met a girl that he was interested in--don't worry, he did meet her at Wal-Mart. He took a one day break from Amber and decided that he didn't want to be without her,.
 
Tyler found out that Catelynn had communicated with her ex and lied about it. There was a lot of crying, but it looks like they're going to try to work this out. One thing I am concerned about is Catelynn's eyebrows. They are suddenly gone.

Big Brother
This week on Big Brother Kathy and Andrew were put up for eviction. Andrew was told he was just a pawn, and that the plan was to backdoor Brendon or Rachel. Brendon won the POV competition and ruined Matt (and the Brigades) plan. He left Kathy & Andrew on the block. In his plea for votes, Andrew outed Hayden & Kristen's "showmance" and started drama between the two of them and the rest of the house. All of the votes were for Andrew, and he was sent home. The HOH competition was held and Rachel won, meaning that she and Brendon will probably be safe another week. It looks like there's some real drama ahead for the show.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio