About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Four Star Fun

Hate paying high prices for hotel rooms? Me too, so I just don't. If you haven't used Priceline to book your hotels, you're really missing out. Priceline.com offers you the opportunity to "Name Your Own Price." Decide where you're going, pick a general area where you want to stay, and bid on your hotel room. You'll be shocked by just how low you can go. I love to take overnight trips and have never paid over $38 for a hotel room...even in three and four star hotels!
Here are the things you'll need to know.

1) The more areas (in your chosen town) you choose, the more likely your bid is to be accepted.

2) Start bidding low--like $28. Several notes will pop up telling you that your bid is ridiculously low, but go ahead and try it anyway.

3) Try 2 1/2-3 1/2 star hotels....the ones I've stayed in have been great.

4) If your bid is not accepted, increase it by just a couple of dollars.

5) You must put your credit card number in BEFORE you bid--once you bid, it will tell you where you will be staying...you don't get to choose.

6) Once your reservation has been made, changes cannot be made. Double check your information before hitting submit.

Go ahead and book your room...let me know how it works for you!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio