About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Remember When...

Just for fun:

Remember when stirrup pants were cool?


What about when you used to stay home on Friday nights to watch TGIF?


Remember when you bedazzled your clothes because you thought it'd make you look cool?


How about when you use to carry your papers in a Trapper Keeper?


Don't you remember that you never left home without your favorite slap bracelet?


Remember getting your first Nintendo for Christmas?


Pulling up the elevator on your Barbie Dream House?


Remember trying to dance like Paula Abdul?


Remember when you listened to your favorite mix tape on your Walkman?
                                 

Just thought it be fun to reminisce for a while. It's crazy to see how far we've come.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... I totally remember every one of this times except the fact that I never tried to dance like Paula or bedazzle my stuff. I LOVED Boy Meets World and I'm pretty sure I owned like 7 pairs of stir-up pants! Fun times :-)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio