About Me

My Photo
Amanda
I'm a single foster mother who loves spending time with my sweet little one, traveling, and making memories. I am a Reading Interventionist at an elementary school and love what I do!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

App-solutely Awesome

Today's app will please both parents and teachers! BrainPOP is an educational website used by many teachers to entertain students while learning. You must have a paid subscription to the website. The iPhone app is great though, because it features a new FREE video each day.

First, watch the short video.

Then, allow your child to take the quiz (you may have to help out with this if they're very young).


This app is a great way to keep your child busy when needed, and teach them something at the same time. Have fun!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio